Terms & Conditions
Laura Miers Jewellery understands that purchasing our pieces is an investment and a considered decision. Please do not hesitate to contact our team if you have any questions or queries in the lead-up to, during, or after your purchase.
As stated in all item descriptions, we strongly suggest having your finger sized.
Laura Miers offers the following options:
1. If you are on Gadigal Country (Sydney, Australia), we invite you to the Laura Miers HQ, where finger sizing is available in-store with all purchases.
2. If you are elsewhere, the best option is to get your finger sized professionally by a jeweller; this will either be free of charge or for a small fee.
3. Ring Sizers are also available to purchase via Laura Miers Jewellery. However, to avoid possible errors our preference is to have your finger sized professionally.
4. If your Laura Miers piece is a surprise, this step should be handled with extra care. If you do not know the ring size of the recipient of your purchase, your options are as follows:
- Discreetly collect an already owned ring and place it on a ruler, with the inside diameter in full view.
- Take note of which finger their ring is worn on.
- Take a clear photo, with the ring on the ruler.
As an absolute last resort, a photo of their hand can be used and we will do our best to guesstimate their ring size.
Most Laura Miers Jewellery is available for resizing after purchase. Generally, 3 sizes up or down is the maximum size change available. If this service is required, you may bring your piece in-store or pay for return postage charges to assure the safe arrival of your piece at Laura Miers HQ. All pieces will be assessed upon arrival, with quotes emailed to you for additional resizing charges.
All Laura Miers Jewellery is of high merchantable quality, with quality control, due care and skill embedded within our ethos. All pieces come with a 12-month warranty. The warranty does not cover general wear and tear, accidental damages, or mistreatment caused by the wearer. If you choose to return your piece to us, the item will be assessed upon arrival and a credit note or replacement piece will be issued in the instance of any manufacturing faults.
Purchases of Custom or Made To Order pieces unfortunately cannot be returned.
Items purchased from Ready To Ship may be returned within 7 days for a credit note or exchange.
To initiate a return please email email@example.com when you receive your package for a Returns Label. Once we receive your return package in store, the piece(s) will be evaluated before your return is processed.
Evaluation criteria includes the following:
- Your piece(s) must be in brand new condition including but not limited to: no wear and tear, damages or mistreatment and all original packaging intact and included.
- Piece(s) must be shipped to us within 3 days of receiving your Return Label.
- Laura Miers Jewellery reserves the right to make the final decision on all return requests after completing the evaluation process.
Once we process your return, we will be in touch to organise your exchange piece or issue you a credit note for the amount you paid for the piece(s), less the shipping costs to and from you.
We want to ensure that all Laura Miers Jewellery becomes an important part of your story, so please do not hesitate to contact us. For all enquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.